Kento Aoyama (M.Sc.) is a Ph.D. Student at Department of Computer Science, School of Computing, Tokyo Institute of Technology. His research interests include High Performance Computing, Parallel/Distributed/Cloud Computing, and Bioinformatics.
His research theme focuses on parallel/distributed performance of Container Virtualization in Bioinformatics application field.
- Software Development: My experience as a developer of enterprise products gave me skills as object oriented design pattern programming, Continuous Integration(CI), etc.
- Infrastructure Engineering: Management of computing cluster and cloud computing environment, and deployment of application containers (e.g. Docker).
- C, C++: High-performance programming skills as CUDA, OpenMP, MPI, etc. and algebra libraries(e.g. BLAS).
- Java: Android Applications and other general object oriented programming.
- Python, R, MATLAB: Statistical Analytics, Machine Learning, Computing Simulation.
- UNIX system administration.